Saturday, December 14, 2013

I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife

.Kitchen love
.Kitchen love

Download whole gallery
I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife
I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife

Download whole gallery
A cheerfully fun aqua and pink kitchen from 1960. #pink #aqua #turquoise #vintage #retro #1960s #home #decor #kitchen
A cheerfully fun aqua and pink kitchen from 1960. #pink #aqua #turquoise #vintage #retro #1960s #home #decor #kitchen

Download whole gallery
..
..

Download whole gallery
mid-century modern house design
mid-century modern house design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment