Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife

Sometimes I open the french doors and breathe in the country air. Sometimes I close them to keep out the peasants.
Sometimes I open the french doors and breathe in the country air. Sometimes I close them to keep out the peasants.

Download whole gallery
Charm School - 1950s
Charm School - 1950s

Download whole gallery
I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife
I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife

Download whole gallery
Gorgeously girly pink vintage kitchen decor heaven! #vintage #kitchen #home #decor #retro #1950s #fifties #pink
Gorgeously girly pink vintage kitchen decor heaven! #vintage #kitchen #home #decor #retro #1950s #fifties #pink

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment