Friday, December 20, 2013

I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife

modern interior design mcm larkenfeldt
modern interior design mcm larkenfeldt

Download whole gallery
I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife
I have no idea why this style of refrigerator didn't catch on! I love (and want!) it. #vintage #1950s #kitchen #home #decor #fridge #refrigerator #homemaker #housewife

Download whole gallery
Doing the weekly grocery shopping mid-1950s style. #vintage #homemaker #supermarket #1950s
Doing the weekly grocery shopping mid-1950s style. #vintage #homemaker #supermarket #1950s

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment