Sunday, December 15, 2013

I'd be every bit as enthused if I saw this in a store front, too! #vintage #dinette #kitchen #furniture #1950s. Mother and Daddy bought one just like it in the early 50s and had the hutch custom painted with black and white checks

16 Amazing Contemporary Living Room Design Ideas
16 Amazing Contemporary Living Room Design Ideas

Download whole gallery
McAlpine Booth & Ferrier - natural palette in interiors, home interior decorating, home interior design
McAlpine Booth & Ferrier - natural palette in interiors, home interior decorating, home interior design

Download whole gallery
I'd be every bit as enthused if I saw this in a store front, too! #vintage #dinette #kitchen #furniture #1950s. Mother and Daddy bought one just like it in the early 50s and had the hutch custom painted with black and white checks
I'd be every bit as enthused if I saw this in a store front, too! #vintage #dinette #kitchen #furniture #1950s. Mother and Daddy bought one just like it in the early 50s and had the hutch custom painted with black and white checks

Download whole gallery
Oh how I love a charming pink mid-century bathroom like this one! #vintage #1950s #home #decor #pink
Oh how I love a charming pink mid-century bathroom like this one! #vintage #1950s #home #decor #pink

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment