Friday, December 13, 2013

I've always dreamed of having a vintage hope chest like this of my own one day. #vintage #1950s #ad #bride #home_chest #homemaker

modern house design
modern house design

Download whole gallery
Briar Rose living room designed by Jennifer Brouwer Design. #jbd #intdesign #livingroom #customdesign #millwork
Briar Rose living room designed by Jennifer Brouwer Design. #jbd #intdesign #livingroom #customdesign #millwork

Download whole gallery
arched conservatory window
arched conservatory window

Download whole gallery
She's really fired up about her shopping purchases! :) #vintage #woman #shopping #groceries #hat #1950s #homemaker #housewife
She's really fired up about her shopping purchases! :) #vintage #woman #shopping #groceries #hat #1950s #homemaker #housewife

Download whole gallery
I've always dreamed of having a vintage hope chest like this of my own one day. #vintage #1950s #ad #bride #home_chest #homemaker
I've always dreamed of having a vintage hope chest like this of my own one day. #vintage #1950s #ad #bride #home_chest #homemaker

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment