Saturday, December 21, 2013

Love classic flour sifters like this - I still use my sometimes (it's great for icing sugar, too). #vintage #homemaker #1950s #mom #kitchen

minimalist luxury house design
minimalist luxury house design

Download whole gallery
Utterly and completely marvelous. #vintage #kitchen #pastel #cookware #home #decor #kitsch #retro #cute #stove #clock
Utterly and completely marvelous. #vintage #kitchen #pastel #cookware #home #decor #kitsch #retro #cute #stove #clock

Download whole gallery
What happens when the peas run out? :) #vintage #food #ad #1950s
What happens when the peas run out? :) #vintage #food #ad #1950s

Download whole gallery
I would love to have this
I would love to have this

Download whole gallery
Love classic flour sifters like this - I still use my sometimes (it's great for icing sugar, too). #vintage #homemaker #1950s #mom #kitchen
Love classic flour sifters like this - I still use my sometimes (it's great for icing sugar, too). #vintage #homemaker #1950s #mom #kitchen

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment