Thursday, December 19, 2013

She's really, really enthusiastic about new Blue Cheer! :) #laundry #woman #homemaker #housewife #1950s #ad #vintage #fifties #retro

She's really, really enthusiastic about new Blue Cheer! :) #laundry #woman #homemaker #housewife #1950s #ad #vintage #fifties #retro
She's really, really enthusiastic about new Blue Cheer! :) #laundry #woman #homemaker #housewife #1950s #ad #vintage #fifties #retro

Download whole gallery
Light gray island & cabinets.
Light gray island & cabinets.

Download whole gallery
I love window seats. Curl up with a good book and my girls on a rainy day!
I love window seats.  Curl up with a good book and my girls on a rainy day!

Download whole gallery
Look, Mary...now I iron sitting down! #vintage #laundry #ironing #1940s #homemaker #housewife
Look, Mary...now I iron sitting down! #vintage #laundry #ironing #1940s #homemaker #housewife

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment